Everyone involved is heading up to Hatfield tonight for the store opening party which will happen at a restaurant and then who know were it will lead...
As you probably can see - this is not a blog that I could do up myself. As Eduardo is over here at the moment I got him to set this up for me. So what I will do now is send this out whenever I get the chance to update it.
So a big shout out to the Man - Ed. Hopefully once he has a break in his jaunts around Eyrope he will free up some scheule to do some travelling with me. It seems like he is doing more travelling than working at the moment.
In the near future because Helen is an editor at Food&Travel Magazine, we are being sent to 2 hotels over the next couple of weeks to review them. Life is hard at the top.
I will have updates on how these went once I get back. One is in Wales and the other is in the Cotswolds.
March 30th - April 1stTwo nights here http://www.peterstone-court.com/ with dinners, breakfasts and hopefully a spa treatment - yippee!
April 18thOne night here with dinner and breakfasthttp://www.dialhousehotel.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment